Graham's Afternoon Fix
Graham Stone took these excellent pictures during the Gold Afternoon Fix tour (he thinks !). He used a Canon T-70 and T-90 with Tamron 70-210 and Kodak 400 ASA film, pushed to 4000 or 6400 ASA ! He may be a film manufacturer's nightmare, but he's given us some excellent pictures of the band. Great work Graham, and thanks for the pictures.
- Marty side on - 230K and 970 X 1020. This picture may take a while to download so perhaps this smaller version will give help you decide
- Strobed Marty - Marty was caught three times in the pulsing strobe light. I remember this effect from the Melbourne concerts; absolutely mind-blowing !
- Full length and backlit picture of Marty. Only 88K, but a nice, big, printable size.
- Peter always looked calm, cool and collected.
- Steve 1 - Great picture of Steve singing
- Steve 2 - Playing in the lights
- Steve 3 - Excellent picture - strange angle ! Notice how the bass is horizontal ? Also, Steve looks like the bloke from the Eurythmics !
- Steve 4 - Steve and Peter playing
Return to pictures page
Return to Shadow Cabinet main page